xdi message

Subject: FW: XDI F2F

Forwarded on behalf of Andy Dale:

From: andy.dale@ootao.com [mailto:andy.dale@ootao.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 10:56 PM
To: Drummond Reed
Subject: XDI F2F

Drummond,

Please can you forward this along to the list for me. THANKS!!

Hi All,

Given the timing of the IIW the week before and the work that we are doing
on implementing XRI 2.0 infrastructure; I think I'm going to have to pass
this time. If we were able to hold the f2f later in the year it would be
much better and I would be able to approach it in the context of actually
being able to work on moving XDI forward.

All the best,

Andy Dale
ooTao, Inc.

i-name: =Andy.Dale