xdi message

Subject: RE: [xdi] TC Meeting at OASIS Symposium

Title: Re: [xdi] TC Meeting at OASIS Symposium

Hi Drummond,

I would like to attend the XDI Face to Face in the second week of May.

Cheers,

On 3/28/2006 6:53 PM, "Drummond Reed" <drummond.reed@cordance.net> wrote:

XDI TC Members:

I know the list has been very quiet as many of us are currently focused on implementing the XRI 2.0 infrastructure necessary to begin offering interoperable XDI data sharing service. However I need to bring up one timely topic we need to discuss.

We had decided late last year that we would try to hold a f2f at the OASIS Symposium in the second week of May. That’s now just six weeks away as shown by Jane Harnad’s reminder email below.

So we need to decide if this is still something we’d like to do given the hiatus we’ve been on while implementing XRI 2.0.

Please post back with your thoughts on whether you’d be able to attend.

=Drummond (http://xri.net/=drummond.reed)