xdi message

Subject: RE: [xdi] TC Meeting at OASIS Symposium

Understood, Nat. This is an incredibly busy time for all of us.

Due to people's schedules as I understand them now, here's a very high-level
agenda for planning purposes.

WEDNESDAY MAY 10 1PM-6PM
This day is OPTIONAL and will be devoted primarily to
discussion/demos/testing of the XRI infrastructure that provides an
underpinning for XDI adoption.

THURSDAY MAY 11 1PM-6PM
This will be our primary meeting day. The main topics proposed at this time
include:

* Formal approval of our updated charter.
* Discuss the "simplest possible XDI" that can start being implemented by
i-brokers to do interoperable data sharing.
* Discuss defining a conversion between XDI XML and conventional XML
documents.

FRIDAY MAY 12 9AM-3PM
This will continue the previous day's topics plus discuss:

* Proposed schedule for deliverables for the rest of the year.

=Drummond