xdi message

Subject: Groups - Revised XDI TC Charter v4 (xdi-charter-02-v4.doc) uploaded

XDI TC Members and Observers:

This is a revised version of the proposed update to our charter that we
plan to vote on at our f2f meeting this week. The only change to this
document, on which we reached consensus last fall, is updates to our
proposed delivery dates.

We didn't proceed with a vote last fall because we were waiting for
feedback from OASIS staff about the IPR policy, which I finally received in
February (they said no change was needed). So now we just need to proceed
with the vote.

If you can't attend the meeting in person or by phone (we will be
publishing a number to the list for Thursday's session), please send any
feedback to the list.

 -- Mr Drummond Reed

The document named Revised XDI TC Charter v4 (xdi-charter-02-v4.doc) has
been submitted by Mr Drummond Reed to the OASIS XRI Data Interchange (XDI)
TC document repository.

Document Description:
Proposed update to the XDI TC charter for discussion at the OASIS Symposium
2006 f2f meeting.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xdi/document.php?document_id=18082

Download Document: