xdi message

Subject: New Year's Present

XDI TC Members and Observers:

Given that I have several XDI briefings to do in early January, plus a number of XRI and XDI-related questions to answer from the last Internet Identity Workshop in early December, I finally took advantage of the XDI TC wiki to publish a simple introduction to XDI using a set of example XDI documents. This new page is at:

            http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/ExampleXdiDocuments

We can steadily evolve this as our work continues, and I hope it will be helpful both in our TC work and as a tool for quickly explaining the power of XDI to others in the industry.

Happy New Year!

=Drummond

P.S. Our next unofficial XDI TC telecon will be at 3PM Pacific this coming Thursday, Jan. 4th.