xdi message

Subject: Agenda: XDI TC Telecon 3PM PT Thursday 2007-01-04

Following is the agenda for the unofficial XDI TC telecon at:

Date:  Thursday, 04 January 2007 USA (Friday morning Asia)
Time:  3:00PM - 4:00PM PT

Event Description:
Weekly unofficial call (thank you to NeuStar for hosting!)

TO ACCESS THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:
    Dial In Number: 571-434-5750
    Conference ID: 5474

TO ACCESS THE WEB CONFERENCE:
    Click on the link below:
    http://209.173.53.68/Login/ParticipantLogIn.asp
    Conference ID: 5474

We recommend that you test your computer's compatibility before the startof
the web conference by accessing the System Test page:
http://209.173.53.68/systest/SystemTest.asp

AGENDA

1) IPR TRANSITION VOTE
A brief note that the first vote passed and we are awaiting the second vote.

2) EXAMPLE XDI DOCUMENTS
Drummond will briefly review the new wiki page he got up over the holiday
break:

	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/ExampleXdiDocuments

3) SCHEMA TERMINOLOGY
Drummond and Laurie will briefly share further thoughts about the XDI schema
terminology.

4) DEMONSTRATION OF MYXDI SERVICE
Steve Churchill will do Part Two of his demonstration of ooTao's new release
of their MyXDI server.