xdi message

Subject: Correction -- Agenda: Joint XRI & XDI TC Telecon 10am PT Thursday2007-02-22

[Please note that the joint call is scheduled for 10 am not 4 pm PT.]

Following is the agenda for a joint unofficial tele con of the XRI and XDI
TCs at:

Date:  Thursday, 22 February 2007 USA (Friday morning Asia)
Time:  10:00AM - 11:30AM PT

Event Description:
Weekly unofficial call that will continue until the end of the XRI 2.0
cycle.

TO ACCESS THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:
   Dial In Number: 571-434-5750
   Conference ID: 5474

TO ACCESS THE WEB CONFERENCE:
   Click on the link below:
   http://209.173.53.68/Login/ParticipantLogIn.asp
   Conference ID: 5474

We recommend that you test your computer's compatibility before the
start of
the web conference by accessing the System Test page:

http://209.173.53.68/systest/SystemTest.asp

AGENDA

1) INTRODUCTION OF NEW MEMBERS

We'll welcome the newest members of the XDI TC, Giovanni Bartolomeo,
Stefano Salsano and their colleagues. We'll briefly explain the purpose
of the
joint TC calls.

We will also discuss the upcoming OASIS Symposium in San Diego,
April 15th to 20th and review who will be able to attend the TC meetings
scheduled for April 18th to 20th.

2) IDENTITY SELECTOR SUPPORT FOR XRI

We'll follow up with Andy Dale regarding his list of issues about Cardspace
support for XRIs. We'll also discuss the meeting that is being set up
with Kim
Cameron and Mike Jones.

A Cardspace interoperability section has been added to the XRI TC wiki at:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri

3) XRI SYNTAX STATUS REPORT

Drummond will provide a quick status report, and will also announce the
planning session scheduled for Tuesday, February 27th, at 2:00 Pacific
time.

Time permitting, we will also discuss additional issues, such as  the ABNF
straw man prepared by Drummond. The appropriate links will be sent to the
mailing lists prior to the meeting.

          4) XRI RESOLUTION STATUS REPORT

Drummond will provide a quick status report on XRI Resolution.

5) XRI $ DICTIONARY STATUS REPORT

Laurie will provide quick status report and summarize the key issues.

6) XDI RDF PROPOSAL

Drummond will summarize the ongoing discussion regarding the XDI RDF
and ATI (or 3LM) models.
The most recent version of the mapping between XDI RDF and ATI is
available at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/22497/mapping-xdi-ati-and-rdf-data-models-v1.pdf

Supporting schemas, instance documents and additional documents are
available at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/documents.php?wg_abbrev=xdi