xdi message

Subject: RE: TC Meetings during the OASIS Symposium

XRI and XDI TC Members,

The hotel discount deadline for our f2f meeting at the OASIS Symposium is
March 14th (a week from today), so if you plan to stay at the hotel, I urge
you to reserve your rooms now.

Again, our f2f will run from Wed. April 18 thru Fri April 20. If you are not
coming for the OASIS Symposium (Sunday afternoon thru Tuesday), I urge you
to arrive Tuesday evening in time to attend the OASIS General Meeting and
Reception that night (as we will be starting up promptly at 8:30AM on Wed.
morning).

Make sure to register for the XRI/XDI F2F too, even though there is no cost
(they still need a headcount). You can use the link below to get to both
hotel reservations and the OASIS registration forms:

	http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium/2007/index.php

=Drummond