xdi message

Subject: Agenda:Joint XRI & XDI TC Telecon 10AM PT Thursday 2007-03-15

Following is the agenda for a joint unofficial telecon of the XRI and XDI
TCs at:

Date:  Thursday, 15 March 2007 USA
Time:  10:00AM - 12:00PM Pacific Time

Event Description:
Weekly unofficial joint call of the XRI and XDI Technical Committees.

TO ACCESS THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:
    Dial In Number: 571-434-5750
    Conference ID: 5474

TO ACCESS THE WEB CONFERENCE:
    Click on the link below:
    http://209.173.53.68/Login/ParticipantLogIn.asp
    Conference ID: 5474

We recommend that you test your computer's compatibility before the start of
the web conference by accessing the System Test page:
http://209.173.53.68/systest/SystemTest.asp

AGENDA

1) REMINDER TO REGISTER FOR THE OASIS SYMPOSIUM AND XRI/XDI F2F MEETING
Hotel and registration discount deadlines are NOW! See

	http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium/2007/index.php

2) XRI RESOLUTION 2.O WD 11 ISSUE #37 - SERVICE REFS

Drummond has posted a new wiki page devoted to this issue:

	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XriCd02/ServiceRefs

It includes three proposed solutions, all of which are variants on the same
core theme. It would be ideal if we can close on one of these tomorrow -
this will be the goal of the first hour of the telecon.

3) XRI SYNTAX 2.1 ABNF

We had an excellent discussion about the ABNF today on a call hosted by
Marty Schlieff. Drummond also had a good one-on-one discussion with Steve
Churchill about the abstract syntax later in the day. We are making good
progress but need to keep going. Marty will be able to join us for the
second half of the call, so we'll continue this topic at the 11AM mark.

	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XriCd02/XriAbnf2dot1

	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XriCd02/GlobalRefs