xdi message

Subject: RE: Note about Drummond's schedule for today's telecon

Sorry I did not keep very good notes.

In attendance were, Wil, Gabe, Giovanni, Steve, Drummond and Marty.

We discussed the importance of closing out the current open issues ASAP.  OpenId 2.0 specs are dependent on us to have a referenceable spec.

We spent the vast majority of the time discussing the syntax 2.1 proposals.   We will be having a special call on Friday to follow-up on the discussion.

contact: =les

sip: =les/(+phone)

chat: =les/skype/chat

From: Drummond Reed [mailto:drummond.reed@cordance.net]
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 11:53 AM
To: xri@lists.oasis-open.org; xdi@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Chasen, Les

I just found out that I have an earlier flight than I expected – it leaves at 11:10AM Pacific Time. So I will only be able to attend the first half of today’s call.

I will be on my way to the airport when the call starts, so if I have any problem dialing in from my cell, please start the call without me.

Les, if you or someone else on the call can take minutes, that would be great.

=Drummond