xdi message

Subject: Agenda:Joint XRI & XDI TC Telecon 10AM PT Thursday 2007-05-24

Following is the agenda for a joint unofficial telecon of the XRI and XDI
TCs at:

Date:  Thursday, 24 May 2007 USA
Time:  10:00AM - 12:00PM Pacific Time

Event Description:
Weekly unofficial joint call of the XRI and XDI Technical Committees.

TO ACCESS THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:
    Dial In Number: 571-434-5750
    Conference ID: 5474

AGENDA

1) XRI SPEC PRIORITIES - FINISHING XRI 2.X AND BEGINNING 3.X

Per the recent thread on the list, the decision at Internet Identity
Workshop last week to push OpenID Authentication 2.0 to final means we need
to quickly finalize XRI Resolution 2.0 so it can be normatively referenced.

This means that all the enhanced syntax, resolution, and dictionary features
we have been discussing will now moving into an 3.x cycle. We will confirm
this game plan on the call and discuss a revised target set of dates.

2) XRI RESOLUTION 2.O WORKING DRAFT 11

Drummond has posted the proposed section 8 for incorporating the Yadis 1.0
specification on the wiki at:

	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XriCd02/XrdsDiscoveryFromHttpUris

By the end of the day, Drummond will post the first editor's draft of WD 11.
All the major new sections will be incorporated, but numerous minor editing
tasks will still remain. We'll parse out assignments for review and editing
tasks.