xdi message

Subject: Agenda:Joint XRI & XDI TC Telecon 10AM PT Thursday 2007-06-14

Following is the agenda for a joint unofficial telecon of the XRI and XDI
TCs at:

Date:  Thursday, 14 June 2007 USA
Time:  10:00AM - 12:00PM Pacific Time

Event Description:
Weekly unofficial joint call of the XRI and XDI Technical Committees.

TO ACCESS THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:
    Dial In Number: 571-434-5750
    Conference ID: 5474

AGENDA

1) EXTENDING CANONICAL ID VERIFICATION TO HTTP(S) URIS

After the special telecon on this subject held on Monday (see minutes at
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xri/200706/msg00050.html), a formal
writeup was posted on the XRI TC wiki at:

	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XriCd02/CanonicalIdVerification

Feedback on this proposal has been requested from the OpenID Specs mailing
list. We will review this proposal in detail and discuss how it,

2) REVIEW OF STEVE'S TEXT ON THE CANONICAL ID VERIFICATION GRAPH

We will follow up on the extensive list discussion this past week, and
decide how this text should best be integrated into the next draft. Steve's
document, which was an attachment to an email to the list, is available at:

	http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xri/200706/doc00003.doc

3) OTHER ISSUES IN XRI RESOLUTION 2.O WORKING DRAFT 11

As of this writing, not enough progress has been made to post Editor's Draft
03, so we are still working off the second editor's draft posted last week:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/24286/xri-resolution-v2.0-
wd-11-ed-02.doc

Drummond will prepare a list of open questions, and also proposed
assignments for completing ED03.