xdi message

Subject: RE: [xdi] XDI Dollar Words page

Thanks to a quick turnaround from John Bradley and Steve Churchill, the page has now been updated to include the $ words ooTao has developed for the ATI model.

            http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/DollarWords

=Drummond

From: Drummond Reed [mailto:drummond.reed@cordance.net] On Behalf Of Drummond Reed
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 10:38 PM
To: xdi@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [xdi] XDI Dollar Words page

Per my action item from the XDI telecon today, I have set up an XDI TC wiki page to act as a “central clearinghouse” for dollar words in the XDI dictionary:

            http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/DollarWords

I have included everything I am aware of from current XDI RDF proposals and the proposal from Giovanni’s that we discussed today. John has the action item to list the dollar words ooTao has been developing for the XDI ATI model. John, you may want to list those in a separate section of the page so we can see where there is/isn’t overlap.

=Drummond