xdi message

Subject: RE: [xdi] Re: again on numbering..

Peter, Markus took these words out of my mouth.

In general,  to avoid confusion like this, I suggest we use the following guidelines when writing: a) X3 snippets, and b) XDI addresses:

1) In the X3 snippets, use one of the X3 formats documented at http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/X3Format. In other words, use either square brackets (standard X3) or multiple lines (X3D) or both (X3W).

2) When writing XDI addresses that resolve against graphs shown in X3, ONLY include the actual XRIs, and not literal values, which are NOT part of the address (the address only includes the XRIs needed to identify the target node(s)).

So, as Markus corrected himself, his example should have been:

GRAPH – X3D FORMAT

=markus

            +email!1

                        “markus.sabadello@gmail.com”