xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Minutes: XDI TC Telecon Thursday 8-9AM PT 2008-02-14

Hello,

I would support the third option, as I've realized that there are
different aspects in XDI which are to be covered, as Bill said in his
comments to XDI RDF version 8, it would be probably good to split the
work into different areas and have experts involved in contributing
to different documents (obviously to be agreed with the whole TC).
For example, we're mostly interested in XDI common semantics (what
Drummond called XDI "grammar"), so I would support to have a subgroup
to discuss this (I think at least Drummond, Markus, Andy may be
interested in discussing this aspect). What do you think?

Thanks,
Giovanni