xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Minutes: XDI TC Telecon Thursday 8-9AM PT 2008-02-14

I also support the idea. That would accelerate the work as well.

For example, I have been waiting till the time comes to discuss the
link-contract for couple of years now, but the data model itself can be
worked on in pararell to the "grammer" in fact.

Currently, as I see, there seems to be three kind of interested parties
involved.

1) Semantics Group
2) Data Transmission / DB query Optimization
3) Link Contract and access control and security

Parhpas we can start doing these in parallel?

=nat