xdi message

Subject: Re: XDI4j

Great Markus, Congratulations!!!

I'll check it out as soon as possible. I've come back today at office after a quite long trip so just the time to get in synchr again :-)

Looking forward!

Giovanni

At 21.55 19/02/2008, Markus Sabadello wrote:
Heya Giovanni,

I finally managed to upload the XDI4j library into the Higgins repository.

See here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/XDI4j

This page has some general info, a pretty architecture diagram and links to a few examples.

Unfortu

nately it's not always easy to work with the Eclipse infrastructure. For example, it is necessary to manually download and install third party dependencies. See the above page for info on that.

Looking forward to your feedback.....!

Markus

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.