xdi message

Subject: RE: [xdi] Agenda: XDI TC Telecon Thursday 8-9AM PT 2008-02-28

loaded as JSON data or as an Erlang term (similar to .app files in
Erlang applications).

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: Drummond Reed [mailto:drummond.reed@cordance.net]
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2008 3:00 AM
To: xdi@lists.oasis-open.org

Following is the agenda for the unofficial telecon of the XDI TC at:

Date:  Thursday, 28 Febrary 2008 USA
Time:  8:00AM - 9:00PM Pacific Time

Event Description:
Weekly unofficial call of the XDI Technical Committee.

TO ACCESS THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:
    Dial In Number: 571-434-5750
    Conference ID: 5474

AGENDA

1) CALL TIMING

Discuss the proposal to move our weekly telecon to 9PM GMT (1PM PT).

2) WORKGROUPS

Drummond updated the WorkGroups wiki page with the outcome of last
week's telecon. We'll go over this list and check who wants to be
involved with which workgroups and/or volunteer as editors on the specs:

	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/WorkGroups

3) ATI MODEL UPDATE

John Bradley will report back (if ready) on a proposal for how to
proceed with regard to the ATI model.

4) RDF MODEL UPDATE

Drummond and Markus posted an small update to the XDI RDF Model
document:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/27322/xdi-rdf-model-v9
.pdf

We'll briefly review the key proposals.

5) $N AND XDI DICTIONARY

If we have time, we'll sync up with Giovanni on the $n proposal, the
DollarWord page, and the content of the proposed XDI Dictionary 1.0
specification:

	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/DollarWords