xdi message

Subject: RE: [xdi] Agenda: XDI TC Telecon Thursday 1-2PM PT 2008-03-13

Nat, you're right, I don't think any of us considered Daylight Savings.

So with you in Tokyo and Giovanni in Rome, it seems we have two options:

OPTION #1 - TOYKO NIGHT

Tokyo		23:00 (11PM)
Pacific	07:00	(7AM)
Eastern	10:00	(10AM)
Rome		15:00	(3PM)

OPTION #2 - TOYKO MORNING

Tokyo		06:00 (6AM)
Pacific	14:00	(2PM)
Eastern	17:00	(5PM)
Rome		22:00	(10PM)

Since we've already got tomorrow's call calendared (no need to get up Nat --
your sleep is more important), let's discuss on tomorrow's call which of
these two would work best.

I'll add it to the agenda.

=Drummond