xdi message

Subject: Nominations for TC co-chair

Per item #3 in the minutes of today's telecon (below), Bill Barnhill has
accepted a nomination to run for co-chair of the TC. Since we would like to
hold the vote on this position at the same time as our charter clarification
vote, we invite any other nominations to be submitted here on the email list
over the next week.

After next week's telecon we propose to hold the online ballot for both the
co-chair election and the charter clarification.

Thanks,

=Drummond

3) CO-CHAIR TRANSITION

Geoffrey Strongin is ready to pass on his co-chair role to another active
member of the TC, particularly as we move into the active spec drafting
cycle.

Kermit nominated Bill, and Bill accepted the nomination.

# DRUMMOND to send a separate email to the list asking for other nominations
over the next week, and proposing a vote after next week's telecon.