xdi message

Subject: RE: [xdi] Nominations for TC co-chair

Members of the XDI TC,

I am happy to see that Bill has accepted the nomination for co-chair,
and to allow the vote on his nomination to take place I hereby resign my
position as co-chair effective upon the approval of a replacement.

Warm regards to all.

Geoffrey

-----Original Message-----
From: Drummond Reed [mailto:drummond.reed@cordance.net]
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2008 9:08 PM
To: xdi@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [xdi] Nominations for TC co-chair

Per item #3 in the minutes of today's telecon (below), Bill Barnhill has
accepted a nomination to run for co-chair of the TC. Since we would like
to hold the vote on this position at the same time as our charter
clarification vote, we invite any other nominations to be submitted here
on the email list over the next week.

After next week's telecon we propose to hold the online ballot for both
the co-chair election and the charter clarification.

Thanks,

=Drummond

3) CO-CHAIR TRANSITION

Geoffrey Strongin is ready to pass on his co-chair role to another
active member of the TC, particularly as we move into the active spec
drafting cycle.

Kermit nominated Bill, and Bill accepted the nomination.

# DRUMMOND to send a separate email to the list asking for other
nominations over the next week, and proposing a vote after next week's
telecon.