xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Agenda: XDI TC Telecon Thursday 1-2PM PT 2008-03-20

Dear All,

since last week I've had some problems in connecting (the typed code
was not recognized), I would like to ask the conference service
provider (Neustar?) if it is possible to open a fake call for few
minutes today or tomorrow to allow me to test the service from my
phone. Sorry for this inconvenience.

Thanks a lot,
Giovanni