xdi message

Subject: Agenda: XDI TC Telecon Thursday 1-2PM PT 2008-03-27

Following is the agenda for the unofficial telecon of the XDI TC at:

Date:  Thursday, 20 March 2008 USA
Time:  1:00PM - 2:00PM Pacific Time

TO ACCESS THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:
    Dial In Number: 571-434-5750
    Conference ID: 3526

AGENDA

1) CHARTER CLARIFICATION

Last call for any comments, then we will finalize the schedule to hold a
charter clarification vote:

	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/XdiCharter

2) CO-CHAIR TRANSITION

Last call for any additional nominations, then we will finalize the schedule
for holding the election ballot.

3) DOLLAR WORDS

Giovanni Bartolomeo has completed "wikification" of his $word proposal,
using the main DollarWords page as the index:

	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/DollarWords

We will review this, ask questions, and discuss next steps.

4) XDI CONTEXTS AND CONTEXT DISCOVERY

We will do Part 2 of our review of XDI contexts, again using the V9 XDI RDF
Model document:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/27322/xdi-rdf-model-v9.pdf

We'll also use the XDI testing utilities developed by Markus Sabadello:

	http://graceland.parityinc.net/xdi-converter/XDIConverter
	http://graceland.parityinc.net/xdi-validator/XDIValidator
	http://graceland.parityinc.net/xdi-messenger/XDIMessenger