xdi message

Subject: New ballot "Election of Bill Barnhill as XDI TC Co-Chair"

XDI TC Members and Observers:

Last night all XDI TC voting members should have received the ballot below
for the co-chair election. This vote will run over the next week and close
next Sunday night in advance of the OASIS Symposium the following week
(which Bill is co-chairing, so it will be ideal if he can announce his new
position then). Please vote on this as soon as you can.

I have also submitted a request for our charter clarification vote to Mary
McRae, TC Administrator. She will send out a notice of the ballot once it is
prepared - if that vote opens soon, you can vote on both at once.

Thanks,

=Drummond

-----Original Message-----
From: workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org
[mailto:workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org]
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2008 12:22 AM
To: drummond.reed@cordance.net
Subject: Groups - oasis - New ballot "Election of Bill Barnhill as XDI TC
Co-Chair"

OASIS XRI Data Interchange (XDI) TC member,

A new ballot has been presented to OASIS XRI Data Interchange (XDI) TC.
To vote on this ballot, go here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xdi/ballot.php?id=1451

Please DO NOT REPLY to this email; instead, vote using the above link.

The text of this ballot is as follows:
---
"Election of Bill Barnhill as XDI TC Co-Chair"
Are you in favor of electing Bill Barnhill to succeed Geoffrey Strongin as
co-chair of the XDI Technical Committee?

- Yes
- No
- Abstain

---