xdi message

Subject: RE: [xdi] Drummond can't make this week's telecon

Hello,

Unfortunately I'll be not available too, as I'm currenlty in Sophia Antipolis for an ETSI meeting. Also I didn't have the time to reply to these day's emails, sorry for this, there are some comments I'll make in next days and maybe we could resume the interesting thread on next phc.

If you'll have the phc on next Thrus, however, I'll keep me updated through the minutes.

Thanks,

Giovanni