xdi message

Subject: Agenda: XDI TC Telecon Thursday 1-2PM PT 2008-05-08

<<Forwarded for William Barnhill>>

From: Barnhill, William [USA]
Sent: Thu 5/8/2008 10:59 AM
To: xdi@lists.oasis-open.org

Following is the agenda for the unofficial telecon of the XDI TC at:
Date:  Thursday, 08 May 2008 USA
Time:  1:00PM - 2:00PM Pacific Time
TO ACCESS THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:
    Dial In Number: 571-434-5750
    Conference ID: 3526

AGENDA
1) Can xrdstype.net be normative? I think OASIS IPR policies mean that it
can't, so I'd like to discuss creation of a document that lists known used
and proposed XRDS applications, pulled from various sources included
suggested types at xrdstype.net.
See  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XRDS, http://xrdtype.net/
2) Charter clarification vote complete, notification posted
3) Getting started on editor work, i.e. who wants what, given the document
deliverables outlaid in our charter now, and methods of collaboration (extra
editor telecons, set aside wiki categories for doc-specific pages, new
folders needed in TC documents area on Kavi)
4) Discussing xref operation behavior for $mod, $get, $add, $del (with
Drummond and Giovanni not present, will prob. push this to next week)
--
Regards,
Neil Schelly

W: 978-667-5115 x213
M: 508-410-4776

OASIS http://www.oasis-open.org
"Advancing open standards for the information society"