xdi message

Subject: RE: [xdi] XDI graph as XRIs

I like this idea!

Also I'd like to remind that some time ago we discussed a compact syntax for non negative integers ($1, $5, $103, etc.). Thus it could become:
$n would be $xsd*integer*'n' //where n is a non negative integer
(i.e. we're assigning a default synonym to $xsd*integer*'n', similar to what happens with untyped literals that map by default to strings)

Literals as subjects permitted, no problem to store a graph as a set of XRIs, semantics applied in the widest scope. Everything seems to match following this proposal! :-) Are there arguments against?

Giovanni