xdi message

Subject: Agenda: XDI TC Telecon Thursday 1-2PM PT 2008-06-05

Following is the agenda for the unofficial telecon of the XDI TC at:

Date:  Thursday, 05 June 2008 USA
Time:  1:00PM - 2:00PM Pacific Time

TO ACCESS THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:
    Dial In Number: 571-434-5750
    Conference ID: 3526

AGENDA

1) RESULTS OF XRI 2.0 VOTE

Discuss what effect, if any, the XRI 2.0 vote will have on our overall plans
and schedule.

2) WORKING DRAFT SPECIFICATIONS AND EDITING TEAMS

Although we have plenty of technical topics to continue to discuss, the
conclusion of the XRI 2.0 work means we're ready to begin Working Drafts. We
need to get a sense of which editors are ready to volunteer for which
Working Drafts.

3) TECHNICAL TOPIC ORGANIZATION AND PRIORITIZATION

Drummond will present a proposal for how to organize and prioritize
discussion/resolution of our technical topics as we proceed into spec
drafting.