xdi message

Subject: RE: [xdi] Fwd: [idtrust-sc] Re: XDI TC joining IDTrust MS

John, Mary:

Thanks for the guidance. I’ll put in on the agenda for this week’s telecon.

=Drummond

From: Mary McRae [mailto:marypmcrae@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Mary McRae
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2008 3:21 PM
To: 'John Bradley'; xdi@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi everyone,

  Joining a member section requires a special majority vote of the TC: (http://www.oasis-open.org/who/ms_policy.php)

6.5 Existing TCs, formed prior to the existence of a Member Section or not initially affiliated with a Member Section, may apply for such affiliation if a Special Majority Vote of the TC to affiliate the existing TC passes. Such affiliation must then also be approved by a Member Section Steering Committee Special Majority Vote.

  Everyone should first review the IDTrust Member Section’s Rules of Procedure (RoP): http://www.oasis-idtrust.org/RoP

Regards,

Mary