xdi message

Subject: Agenda: XDI TC Telecon Thursday 1-2PM PT 2008-07-10

Following is the agenda for the unofficial telecon of the XDI TC at:

Date:  Thursday, 10 July 2008 USA
Time:  1:00PM - 2:00PM Pacific Time

TO ACCESS THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:
    Dial In Number: 571-434-5750
    Conference ID: 3526

AGENDA

1) STANDING RULE BALLOT

TC Administrator Mary McRae has suggested we have a ballot on the following
Standing Rule in order to formalize our informal meeting schedule:

	"Standing Rule: Does the TC wish to adopt a standing rule to conduct
regular business only by electronic ballot, without Meetings, with the
exception of Meetings called for a special purpose with a minimum of 15
calendar days notice?"

2) XDI RDF LINK CONTRACT BASIC PATTERN

Our tech topic for the day is a very core one: confirming the basic pattern
of XDI link contracts in the XDI RDF model. This has been assigned Issue #4
on and a proposal written up at:

	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/XdiOneIssues/LinkContractPattern

3) SUMMER CALL SCHEDULE

We'll discuss summer vacation schedules and if/how often we want to have
calls over July/August.

4) OTHER BUSINESS