xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] NRI link contract use case (was RE: [xdi] Agenda: XDI TCTelecon Thursday 1-2PM PT 2008-07-10)

Hi John,

Can I expect that the ATI equivalent features will be in the RDF one as
well? BTW, I'd like to learn more about capability of the ATI Link
Contracts. I have the word document in xdiservice-1.2.3.zip.

Is there any document I should read?

Thank you.
Tatsuki

Tatsuki Sakushima
NRI Pacific - Nomura Research Institute America, Inc.
TEL:(650)638-7258
SkypeIn:(650)209-4811

John Bradley ????????: