xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Agenda: XDI TC Telecon Thursday 1-2PM PT 2008-10-09

Hello,

> We'll also discuss how this can work with the current OpenID TX work being
> pursued by Nat and Tatsuki.

Attached please find the powerpoint presentation compiled by Nat and his
team in Japan to explain the current Trust Exchange(TX) specification.

As the change of the name suggests, the data exchange part is now
flexible so that XDI RDF can be used instead of HTTP GET and XML.

Proposal and Contract formats can be also expressed by other than XML.
We use XML because the current implementation uses XML. The spec tries
to define what parameters should be in proposal and contract data.

Nat and I think that those are two area relevant to XDI RDF. I'll try to
explain deeper in today's telecon.

Best,
Tatsuki

Tatsuki Sakushima
NRI Pacific - Nomura Research Institute America, Inc.

Drummond Reed ????????: