xdi message

Subject: Agenda: XDI TC Telecon Thursday 1-2PM PT 2008-11-06

Following is the agenda for the unofficial telecon of the XDI TC at:

Date:  Thursday, 06 November 2008 USA
Time:  1:00PM - 2:00PM Pacific Time

TO ACCESS THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:
    Dial In Number: 571-434-5750
    Conference ID: 3526

AGENDA

1) PREPARING THE CASE FOR GLOBAL CROSS-REFERENCES IN XRI 3.0

Drummond is writing up a wiki page summarizing the arguments which we will
review on the call. He'll send a link before the call tomorrow.

2) $DO

In the Higgins F2F meeting in Boston last week, questions came up about how
to handle multi-part operations and transactional integrity in XDI. We will
discuss an initial proposal for how this functionality can be defined using
the proposed $do logical operation.

3) IIW PREP

We will discuss any XDI-related sessions that attendees would like to hold
at IIW.