xdi message

Subject: on global cross references and the link contract use case

Hello,

some weeks ago I mentioned that I was playing a bit with the
semantics of link contracts. Better to say, with the global cross
references applied to the link contract use case. After the issue of
XDI RDF model v.11, I put my thoughts in a document which you can find below.
Maybe just semantic nuances, but your comments will be welcome.

Thanks,
Giovanni

gcs-linkcontracts.zip