xdi message

Subject: Mary: short "editors education" telecon?

[resending from address required by OASIS lists]

Mary,

Since both the XRI and XDI TCs are headed into full-bore spec drafting this month, and since we have a number of editors who are new to OASIS spec drafting, we were thinking it would be great to set up a 30 minute telecon with you to get your input and sage best practices advice.

The XRI TC has already begun collecting all relevant information the editors will need on this wiki page:

            http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/InfoForEditors

We were hoping to set up a telecon with you early next week – say the afternoon of Monday the 12th or Tuesday the 13th? If it’s after 2PM PT but before 4PM PT, we could include both Europe and Asia, but if that window doesn’t work, let us know a day/time that works for you.

Thanks,

=Drummond