xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] XDI Addresser !

Title: Re: [xdi] XDI Addresser !
Very cool, Markus.

On 1/8/09 3:07 PM, "Drummond Reed" <drummond.reed@cordance.net> wrote:

Markus, you've done it again. This is way cool! It makes understanding XDI
addressing really clear.

It's also the perfect utility to have alongside our first spec, because XDI
addressing is the heart of the XDI RDF graph model. (So much so that in
doing the drafting work on
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/XdiOne/RdfGraphModel, I was tempted to change
the name to "XDI Addressing and the XDI RDF Graph Model" because the graph
model and XDI addressing are so intertwined.

Anyone else have thoughts on this? I'll add it as an agenda item to today's
call.

=Drummond