xdi message

Subject: The metagraph: solving Rubik's cube

I had quite a revelation late about the metagraph last night while
ruminating on observations made in the last two days by Bill, Nick, Markus,
John, and Les. It was like solving Rubik's cube. The final pieces in the
puzzle of how the XDI RDF metagraph really works as a metagraph fell into
place.

I'm writing it up today with diagrams showing both the metagraph and
resulting graph for each metagraph predicate. I think folks will be very
happy -- it's 100% bright lines now.

I'll post it to the list as soon as it's ready, and reviewing it will be the
main topic of our XDI TC telecon on Thursday - don't miss this call!

=Drummond