xdi message

Subject: Paper on "XDI Trust Information"

Kaliya Hamlin pointed me to a paper titled XDI Trust Information – A Trustability Protocol for Validating Distributed Information by two authors at the Department of Computer Science at the University of Sheffield in the UK. It was recently submitted to W3C for the W3C Workshop on the Future of Social Networking going on today and tomorrow in Barcelona.

It is based largely on the original XDI Dataweb white paper that is now almost 5 years old, but it does also reference our XDI RDF Model document.

It’s good to see that we are delivering on the architecture we promised in that original paper.

=Drummond