xdi message

Subject: RE: [xdi] More comments on XDI metagraph predicate examples (was: RE: [xdi] Minutes: XDI TC Telecon Thursday 1-2PM PT 2008-12-18)

Just wanted to close this thread by pointing out that +a/$has/+b//$has/+c is
not valid by the XDI address ABNF at
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/XdiOne/RdfGraphModel. I'd suggest we avoid
using any XRIs that are not valid XDI addresses, even as shorthand, to avoid
confusing ourselves or anyone reading these archives.

=Drummond