xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] notes from meeting in Nice, Jan 29 2009

Hello Markus, thank you very much for having attended the event and
presented the Higgins project and its demo.
Thanks as well for the subsequent face to face discussion on relevant
XDI issues. I think it has been really productive. Your minutes are
very good and clear, hope these ideas could be a good input for the
ongoing works in the TC.

Kind Regards,
Giovanni

PS: Hope the French strike didn't cause you so many troubles in coming
back to Vienna!