xdi message

Subject: Re: XDI Metamodel wiki page (was Minutes: XDI TC Telecon Thursday1-2PM PT 2009-03-19)

I fully support this idea!

Giovanni

At 18.33 23/03/2009, Drummond Reed wrote:

I would also suggest that we create an "issues list" at the bottom of the
page where each aspect of the metamodel where we believe we have an
unresolved issue is listed. Then we can use that issues list to drive our
discussions towards the consensus we need to put out the first draft of the
XDI Addressing and RDF Graph Model spec.

Thanks,

=Drummond