xdi message

Subject: Special Number for Today's Telecon

XDI TC Members:

PLEASE NOTE we are going to be trying a special telecon # for today's call.
This is the HiDef Conferencing service I have learned about through other
non-profits I work with. One of them is lending us the service today so we
can see if it significantly improves the clarity of our calls.

Instructions follow below. Please note that if you are calling in from
Skype, DO NOT CALL THE REGULAR NUMBER USING SKYPEIN. Instead, call the
special Skype number - your connection should be much better.

Talk to you then,

=Drummond

Date:  Thursday, 26 March 2009 USA
Time:  1:00PM - 2:00PM Pacific Time (21:00-22:00 UTC)

PLEASE DIAL ONE OF THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS:

1) Skype Number: +9900827047990866
(this will connect you directly to the conference room)

2) US/Canada Toll Number: +1-201-793-9022  7990866#

3) International Toll Number (follow this with the Conference Room Number:
7990866#)
Austria (0820 401 15470)
Belgium (0703 57 134)
France (0826 109 071)
Germany (0180 500 9527)
Ireland (0818 270 968)
Spain (902 885 791)
Switzerland (0848 560 397)
United Kingdom/Northern Ireland (0870 0990 931)

Commands active during the call:
*1  Receive a list of commands
*2  Mute or unmute yourself
*5  Hear the number of attendees
*9  Raise your hand to ask a question (in lecture mode)