xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Minutes: XDI TC Telecon Thursday 1-2PM PT 2009-03-26

Hello,

sorry for not having able to attend this call. However, I'm starting
to realize that we all have probably similar views, but not the same!
This is probably due because we have started from an existing set of
defined $ words, and we are assigning semantics to them trying to
cover different use cases. A proposal could be to revert this
procedure, starting from requirements and check what $ words we need
(and what semantics should be them assigned). I've added this as an
issue in the wiki page XdiMetamodel, focusing for the time being only
on the usage of $ words in the metamodel:
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/XdiMetamodel#head-97f5b1e080d47401763a7afd5e601ee766c5fea6.
All comments are welcome!

Thanks,
Giovanni