xdi message

Subject: RE: T-Box, A-Box and Metalevel (was: Re: [xdi] Minutes: XDI TC Telecon Thursday 1-2PM PT 2009-03-26)

Thanks Giovanni.  I'd also like to suggest the following read on the Universal Semantic Coding (USC): http://sempl.net/Latest/usc.html.  The USC model could be a good source for initial + words to populate the dictionary with, and I'm wondering if it can be leveraged in our creation of the XDI metamodel.

Thanks,
Bill

From: Giovanni Bartolomeo
Sent: Wed 4/1/2009 9:36 AM
To: barnhill_william@bah.com
Cc: 'OASIS - XDI TC'

Dear Bill,

thank you very much for your very good posts on the XdiMetamodel wiki
page. I started today to review the page, and I've moved under "Open
Issues" some of your posts, in order to better discuss them. Please
find some initial comments under

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/XdiMetamodel#head-113197447dd9a842ab50323713552813c0044bbf

(in particular this is related to T-Box, A-Box and Metalevel).

Thanks,
Giovanni