xdi message

Subject: CANCELLED: XDI TC Telecon Thursday 1-2PM PT 2009-04-23

XDI TC Members:

I am sorry to have to cancel our call at the last minute but I have a
last-minute conflict at the RSA Security conference that I cannot avoid.

Next week I will be back in Seattle and things should return to normal.

Note that I am working on a writeup of the implications (good ones) from
Giovanni's proposal that I will try to post as soon as I can.

Best,

=Drummond