xdi message

Subject: RE: [xdi] Agenda: XDI TC Telecon Thursday 1-2PM PT 2009-05-14

Title: [xdi] Agenda: XDI TC Telecon Thursday 1-2PM PT 2009-05-14

Hi All,

Two things:

1) I won't be able to join the skype chat room - I will be calling from work

2) The Jabber/XMPP chat may not be working. Upgrade is in works - but not ready until next week.

Thanks,
Bill

From: Drummond Reed [mailto:drummond.reed@cordance.net]
Sent: Thu 5/14/2009 2:30 AM
To: 'OASIS - XDI TC'

Following is the agenda for the unofficial telecon of the XDI TC at:

Date:  Thursday, 14 May 2009 USA
Time:  1:00PM - 2:00PM Pacific Time (20:00-21:00 UTC)

PLEASE DIAL ONE OF THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS:

1) Skype Number: +9900827047990866
(this will connect you directly to the conference room)

2) US/Canada Toll Number: +1-201-793-9022  7990866#

3) International Toll Number (follow this with the Conference Room Number:
7990866#)
Austria (0820 401 15470)
Belgium (0703 57 134)
France (0826 109 071)
Germany (0180 500 9527)
Ireland (0818 270 968)
Spain (902 885 791)
Switzerland (0848 560 397)
United Kingdom/Northern Ireland (0870 0990 931)

AGENDA

Reminder - please join either the Skype or Jabber chat room if you can - for
the latter see the instructions from Bill at:

        http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xdi/200902/msg00010.html

1) UPDATED XDI ADDRESSING AND RDF GRAPH MODEL SPEC WIKI PAGE

Per the telecon and list discussions over the past two months, Drummond has
updated the metagraph predicate definitions on the wiki page containing the
proposed text for our first spec:

        http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/XdiOne/RdfGraphModel

We will discuss these simplified definitions and see if there are any other
open issues before we proceed to final spec drafting.

Note that if you are unable to attend the call, please send any feedback on
the revised wiki page as this is the rough draft spec we will use for XDI
discussions at Internet Identity Workshop next week.

2) NEXT CALL

There will be NO TELECON NEXT WEEK due to the all-day XRI TC F2F following
Internet Identity Workshop. We will resume telecons the week after that.