xdi message

Subject: RE: [xdi] Agenda: XDI TC Telecon Thursday 1-2PM PT 2009-06-18

Title: [xdi] Agenda: XDI TC Telecon Thursday 1-2PM PT 2009-06-18

Hello all. I will be present today. On the Jabber chat, I've upgraded the box to Ubuntu 9 and have the web server up but have not re-installed ejabberd with new version, so for today it will need to be skype chat.

Bill

From: Drummond Reed [mailto:drummond.reed@cordance.net]
Sent: Thu 6/18/2009 2:08 AM
To: 'OASIS - XDI TC'

Following is the agenda for the unofficial telecon of the XDI TC at:

Date:  Thursday, 18 June 2009 USA
Time:  1:00PM - 2:00PM Pacific Time (20:00-21:00 UTC)

PLEASE DIAL ONE OF THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS:

1) Skype Number: +9900827047990866
(this will connect you directly to the conference room)

2) US/Canada Toll Number: +1-201-793-9022  7990866#

3) International Toll Number (follow this with the Conference Room Number:
7990866#)
Austria (0820 401 15470)
Belgium (0703 57 134)
France (0826 109 071)
Germany (0180 500 9527)
Ireland (0818 270 968)
Spain (902 885 791)
Switzerland (0848 560 397)
United Kingdom/Northern Ireland (0870 0990 931)

AGENDA

Reminder - please join either the Skype or Jabber chat room if you can - for
the latter see the instructions from Bill at:

        http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xdi/200902/msg00010.html

1) UPDATES

It has been a month since the last call, so we'll start by providing a round
of updates.

2) $HAS INFERRENCE

Based on our conclusions in May regarding the $has metagraph predicate
definition, for the updated spec text, Drummond wants to confirm that
+x/$has/+y (and its inverse +y/$is$has/+x) infers exactly four XDI RDF
statements:

        (+x/+y)
        +x+y
        +x+y/$is$a/+y