xdi message

Subject: Proposed additional X3 representation format, or a replacement forX3 Whitespace

I've edited http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/X3Format to add text proposing an X3 representation that is directly in JSON as opposed to similar to JSON.  Given the broad adoption of JSON and the usefulness of this I'm seeing in my work I wanted to share it with the TC.  JSON format is still rough but works. I will add formatting rules section this weekend.