xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Proposed additional X3 representation format, or a replacement for X3 Whitespace

Hi Bill,

We have considered (and implemented) a JSON serialization format (called "XDI/JSON") before, you can see it at:
http://graceland.parityinc.net/xdi-converter/XDIConverter

The difference is that it explicitly puts artificial keys named "subjects", "predicates" and "references" into the JSON data structures.

But I think your approach is much better and definitely feels more natural to JSON people. The only artificial construct you are using is the "_context" key, but I think that's acceptable. So I'm all for deprecating the old "XDI/JSON" format and using your "X3J" format instead!

Markus