xdi message

Subject: Kantara Information Sharing Working Group

I just received a briefing on a Kantara (http://kantarainitiative.org/) Working Group formerly called Volunteered Personal Information (VPI) and now called the Information Sharing Working Group. The Kantara charter for this WG is at:

     http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/infosharing/Home

I know both of the chairs, Iain Henderson and Joe Andrieu, and I hold this up as a classic example of the problem space for which XDI as a structured data sharing protocol was created.

I'll put this on the agenda for tomorrow's XDI TC call so we can talk further about it then.

=Drummond